Hi guys! Today I’m going to be sharing with you this project that I started!
How It Works:
- You make bookmarks that say ‘Jesus <3’s You’ and the address to your Christian blog so whoever receives the bookmark will be able to learn more about Jesus through the devotionals and verses on your site.
- Then you leave them in library books or tape them to/leave them in the lockers/cubbies at your school!
- And that’s it! You’re spreading the Good News AND making a fun and creative craft project.
How To Make The Bookmarks:
- Download This PDF
- Size down in document and copy and paste the image to the amount of bookmarks that you want to make
- Print out on white card stock or construction paper
- Cut out your bookmark
- Follow the ‘ribbon technique’ for a finishing touch and you’re done!
1. Draw 4in by 1.5in rectangles (TIP: Use a ruler to measure and get straight lines
2. Write or hand letter ‘Jesus <3’s You’ at the top of the card and your Christian blog’s address or URL at the bottom of the card
3. Cut out your bookmark
4. Follow the ‘ribbon technique’ for a finishing touch and you’re done!
- Use a hole puncher to punch a hole at the top of the bookmark
- Cut out a small cross out of card stock, sturdy construction paper, or craft foam in the color of your choice
- Tie a ribbon through the holes
- Attach the small cross to the ribbon
- And you’re done!
Thanks Hannah for inspiration for the bookmark! I love the one you sent me!
Next week, there will be a post on Profanity Vs. Christianity, and the week after that, a Part 2 to this post!